United airlines offers between 2 and 10% discount (depending on the booking class) for participants traveling to Honolulu to participate in the Congress. These discounts are not cumulative and the travel dates must lie between 29 August and 13 September 2016. To take advantage of these discounts, please proceed as follows:
- From US and Canada: Book via united.com and provide the Z Code ZVMU and Agreement Code 432292.
- Passengers outside the US: call your professional travel agency, or book online via united.com or email email@example.com and provide your preferred itinerary, Z Code ZVMU and Agreement Code 432292. Please allow 24 hours for email requests to be processed.
- Travel agency bookings: To avoid debit memos and ensure tracking for United Meetings Rewards, the Z-code ZVMU must appear in the Tour Code box. Note: Do not add letters “IT” in the Tour Code box or any other information in the Tour Code box other than the Z-code and consider the following information.
- United has filed a generic account code with ATPCO for auto-pricing the Meeting discounts. For information on the correct account code to use, please have travel agencies email United Meetings Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the reservation a single OSI message as follows- United Meetings <z code> i.e. United Meetings Z123
- Debit memos may be issued if the OSI message is not included in the reservation.
- Ticketing valid on UA/LH/LX/AC/OS/SN/NH ticket stock.
- Discount level applicable based on 1st letter of published tariff fare purchased.
To help you make your travel arrangements and other plans for your stay in Hawai’i, we are pleased to appoint Travelink as the Official Travel Agency of the IUCN World Conservation Congress 2016.
Travelink: The official travel agency of the IUCN World Conservation Congress 2016
Travelink has been appointed by IUCN for airline ticket reservations for all those who wish to take part in the IUCN World Conservation Congress in Hawaiʻi in September 2016.
Travelink, an American Express Travel Representative, is one of 10 Centurion-level travel agencies. Headquartered in Nashville Tennessee, Travelink aims to provide the best value and overall experience to all IUCN conference participants from around the world.
While Travelink gives you access to the global buying power of American Express Travel, the following major credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
To reserve an airline ticket, please register at 2016congress.iucn.org/take-part/register and then contact the travel agency directly to organize your flight. After you register, you will need to email the following information to . A member of the Travelink’s WCC Agent Team will then follow up and serve as your individual point of contact for completing your reservation by email or phone.
- Requested flight routing to/from Honolulu
- Preferred arrival date to Honolulu
- Preferred departure date from Honolulu
- Passport country
- Full name on the traveller’s passport:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Preferred class of service (Lowest Available/Economy, Business Class or First Class)
- Additional travel preferences or considerations
If you are unable to communicate in English, please email email@example.com in Spanish, French or Japanese.
E-mail (please note recommendation above): firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-free telephone number: 1-866-301-3011
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m (EST)
Corporate headquarters address:
Travelink, American Express Travel
404 BNA Drive; Suite 650
Nashville, TN 37217